DepartmentMedicine/Division of Cardiology
Anjlee M. Mehta, MD, FACC
Dr. Anjlee Mehta is an Associate Professor in the Division of Cardiology at UTHSCSA. She is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, nuclear cardiology, and echocardiography. She is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and has special interests in patient-centered shared decision-making, 3D transesophageal echo imaging of valvular heart disease, and cardiology fellowship teaching and curriculum development.
Dr. Mehta received her undergraduate degree at Stanford University followed by a post-baccalaureate intramural research training award fellowship at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). She received her doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, trained in internal medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and completed her cardiology fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center/Geisel School of Medicine.
- University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- 3D Transesophageal Imaging of Valvular Heart Disease
- Fellow Echo Curriculum and Teaching
- Patient-Centered Shared Decision Making