National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
We are pleased to announce that UT Health San Antonio has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member. All members of our community — faculty, post-docs, medical students, staff, and trainees (residents and fellows) – essentially anyone with an uthscsa.edu email account will have access to NCFDD’s robust portfolio of resources and materials!
The NCFDD provides a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose “UT Health San Antonio” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @uthscsa.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Joanne Bastien at firstname.lastname@example.org .