As a fourth year medical student, our courses will provide you with opportunities for additional and in-depth exposure to the variety of settings that can be found within the family medicine specialty. We look forward to you doing a rotation with us!
Courses offered during the 2020-2021 academic year
- FMED 4000- Special Topics In Family Medicine (PDF)
- FMED 4011- Acute Care of the Elderly – Selective (PDF)
- FMED 4012- Sub-Internship in Family Medicine In-Patient Services – Selective (PDF)
- FMED 4015- Clinical Experience in Military Family Medicine (PDF)
- FMED 4018- Office Procedures – Selective (PDF)
- FMED 4020- Family Medicine Preceptorship with Clinical Faculty – Selective (PDF)
- FMED 4107- Sports Medicine in Family Medicine – Selective (PDF)
- FMED 7000- Off Campus Rotation in Family Medicine (PDF)
*ALL courses are permission based and some may not be available to visiting students.
Reach out to our program leadership for additional information and course permission