Neurocritical Care – Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical
Position: Assistant /Associate Professor, Clinical
Expertise: NCC Fellowship Trained
Region: San Antonio , Texas
Salary Range: Competitive
Contact Name: Ali Seifi , MD, FNCS, FCCM
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 210-567-5625
The Department of Neurosurgery at the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine at UT Health San Antonio is seeking a full-time faculty member at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor level with a strong commitment to an academic career in teaching and research. We have a state-of-the-art 20-bed academic Neuro ICU with fellows, residents, medical students, pharmacists, rehabilitation, and advanced practice providers.
The Department seeks a Neurointensivist who wants to advance their academic career both in the clinical and research arenas in Neurocritical Care.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of training in an accredited residency in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Successful completion of training in an accredited Neurocritical Care fellowship
- American Board eligible/certified
- Meet the requirement for medical licensure to practice in the State of Texas
Academic rank, salary, and benefits will be commensurate with training and experience.
UT Health San Antonio is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including protected veterans and persons with disabilities. All faculty appointments are designated as security sensitive positions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and letter of intent using the submission form below.