It is expected that each fellow will acquire the expertise to meet the following objectives:
- Gain the understanding, skill and capability to perform radical pelvic surgery independent of supervision.
- Manage intestinal, urologic and vascular problems caused by gynecologic malignancies or their treatments.
- Manage operative and post-operative care of patients with critical medical conditions and co-morbidities and handle non-operative management of associated conditions and disorders of the intestinal and urinary tract.
- Participate as a member of a team which plans and applies all forms of radiotherapy.
- Be able to evaluate patients with gynecologic malignancies, choose appropriate drugs, administer therapy and care for the toxic side effects of chemotherapy in these patients.
How To Apply
Applications currently being accepted in ERAS for July 2020. Interviews for 2021 will take place during the months of July and August 2021. All completed applications will be considered for interview. The program coordinator will send interview invitations directly to candidates via email. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the program coordinator.