Audiology Graduate Student 4th year Externship
Stipend opportunity for an Audiology 4th year externship. Provides exposure to primarily adult diagnostic audiometric evaluations, as well as hearing aid and tinnitus management solutions (approximately 95% adult and less than 5% pediatrics).
Under the direct supervision of a licensed audiologist:
- Provides diagnostic audiometric evaluations including ototoxic monitoring
- Fits, programs and dispenses hearing aids and other custom ear products
- Provides tinnitus management and support
- Counsels individuals with auditory disorders and their families and other service providers regarding the etiology of the disorder and its management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current enrollment in Au.D. program and eligible for fourth year Au.D. externship
- Eligible for Texas Intern license
- Letter of recommendations from a clinical supervisor
- Cover letter and resume
- In-person interview (phone interviews will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TBA
Allyson Pratka, AuD, MBA