Audiology Graduate Student 2nd Year Summer Clinical Rotation Site
2 month summer clinical rotation for 2nd year Audiology graduate students. Provides exposure to primarily adult diagnostic audiometric evaluations, as well as hearing aid and tinnitus management solutions (approximately 95% adult and less than 5% pediatrics).
Under the direct supervision of a licensed audiologist:
- Provides diagnostic audiometric evaluations including ototoxic monitoring
- Fits, programs and dispenses hearing aids and other custom ear products
- Provides tinnitus management and support
- Counsels individuals with auditory disorders and their families and other service providers regarding the etiology of the disorder and its management.
- Current enrollment in Au.D. program and eligible for clinical externship
- Letter of recommendations from a clinical supervisor
- In-person interview (phone interviews will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TBA
Allyson Pratka, AuD, MBA