Applying via ERAS
The following Radiology Fellowships are ACGME-accredited; applicants must register for the NRMP Fellowship match and submit applications through ERAS. Applications will not be considered
- Interventional Radiology – Independent
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Women’s Imaging and Intervention
|June 8, 2020||ERAS 2021 season begins at 9 am ET.|
|June 9, 2020||EFDO begins to generate and distribute MyERAS tokens. Applicants can register in MyERAS and begin working on their application.|
|July 1, 2020||July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to July cycle fellowship programs.|
|August 12, 2020||July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications. Fellowship Match results vary. Please consult the NRMP or other matching services for the Match schedule.
National Resident Matching Program (NRMP®) main residency match results will be available on March 19 at 1 p.m. ET.
|November 17, 2020||December cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to December cycle fellowship programs.|
|December 1, 2020||r 1, 2020 December cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications.|
|May 31, 2021||ERAS 2021 season ends: MyERAS closes at 5 p.m. ET.|
International Medical Graduates
We welcome and encourage IMGs to apply; all IMGs must hold ECFMG certification in order to be considered for an interview.
- Body Imaging and Intervention Fellowship
- Bianca Acosta
- Body MR Imaging Fellowship
- Megan Delgado
- Breast Imaging and Intervention Clinical Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellowship, Neuroradiology Fellowship, Women’s Imaging and Intervention Fellowship
- Stephanie Navarro
For Residency & Fellowship Verifications: