- American Academy of Audiology
- Texas Licensing for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- National Cancer Institute
Patient Care Information
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc – Information about cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face, head and neck.
- American Academy of Audiology – Consumer information about hearing aids, hearing loss, and a variety of other topics concerning hearing.
- Sunshine Cottage for Deaf Children – San Antonio’s premier educational institution for hearing-impaired children.
- American Tinnitus Association – If you suffer from head noise (tinnitus), you may want to become a member of the ATA in order to learn of the latest developments in the treatment of tinnitus.
- Cancer of the Larynx – Information for patients with laryngeal cancer; many links to related sites. This web page, which is updated frequently, is authored by David L.”Dutch” Helms, Lt Col, USAF, (Ret.).
- KidSource Online Health – Links to two sites of interest to parents: a discussion on middle ear fluid, and a discussion on middle ear infections.
- The Vestibular Disorders Association (VEDA) – Do you suffer from vertigo/dizziness? You may have a problem with your vestibular system. This site has excellent information on a variety of vestibular disorders, including Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, labyrinthitis, and neuronitis. There are also many links for related illnesses, including hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Inhealth Technologies – Information and equipment for patients with head-neck cancer