Research Experience at UT Health San Antonio
- Average of 15 hours per week during the academic year.
- Average of 40 hours per week during the summer program.
- Course Credit can be obtained for the research experience from your home campus.
- Excellent real world experience in a biomedical setting to strengthen Graduate School/Medical School applications.
Variety of Research Programs
- 23 Professors within the Department of
Microbiology, Immunology & Molecular Genetics
- Research fields of study that include, but are not
limited to, immunology, autoimmune disease,
inflammatory diseases, microbial pathogenesis and
immunity, and vaccines against microbial
Advantages of Participation
- Research experience that will set you apart when
applying for entrance to graduate or professional schools.
- UT Health San Antonio investigators will provide influential letters of
recommendation for advanced degrees.