Thank you for taking the time to review our Program’s website. I feel the UT Health San Antonio Pathology Program is an excellent training program.
A few of the strengths of our program that I am most proud of are:
1) Our graduates become well-rounded pathologists who will be highly competitive for fellowship programs and be prepared to enter either community-based or academic practice.
2) We have a highly varied educational opportunities and patient case material since our clinical learning environment includes a variety of training institutions that:
- Provide experience with various practice models
· Community based hospital
· Veteran’s hospital
· Reference Laboratory
· Private Practice
2. Offer a variety of clinical services that provide exposure to varied and complimentary patient populations
3) Our program provides a balanced Anatomic and Clinical Pathology training experience. This is achieved through balanced didactic sessions, strong clinical rotation experiences and diverse faculty guidance and mentorship.
4) The environment fostered is one of collegiality and teamwork. Everything is bigger in Texas as well as our hospitality and hearts. We are a program composed of a diverse, supportive and friendly people. Our program actively recruits individuals who will continue to work well with and enhance our wonderful clinical learning environment.
I am proud and excited to come to work every day within this incredible training program.
Our program can make your residency years both educational and enjoyable. We hope that you find your perfect match and it just might be us! Give us a look and see.