Below are some links and resources which might be of interest to prospective and current students as well as our collaborators.
UT Health San Antonio, as a member of the CTSA community, offers REDCap – a self-managed, secure, web-based solution that is designed to support data collection strategies for research studies. This tool provides functionality and features enabling researchers to rapidly develop databases for collecting and managing research data.
The Informatics Data Exchange and Acquisition System (IDEAS) system encompass a collection of software, hardware, policies, and procedures that drive PHS informatics. Under multiple layers of physical and logical security, IDEAS functions as an information broker facilitating data collection, analysis, and reporting. It integrates disparate data from multiple and geographically separate collection and treatment facilities to provide researchers with a coherent information palette.
- MSCI Program: Our faculty teach a variety of topics in the Masters of Science in Clinical Investigation Program
- Research Connect: A searchable database geared toward bringing faculty and medical students together to collaborate on research projects
- Latino Cancer Research Training and Internships
- CTSA/IIMS: One of the University’s center grants which promote clinical and translational science to improve health in South Texas
- TTR Award Funding Announcements: The Translational Technology and Resources Awards can be used for biostatistical, clinical and bioinformatics support
DEBi by Martin Goros: A project tracking dashboard