Our mission in health care
Here at UT Health Neurosurgery, patients are our primary focus. It is our mission to provide you and your family with expert, state of the art and compassionate care. We provide diagnosis, treatment, and recovery and walk you through the whole process with informative, comforting guidance.
To bring you the full spectrum of care, we treat a variety of brain, skull, spine and nerve conditions. Each of our physicians is skilled in general neurosurgery and trained in a specific specialty. And thanks to our department’s strong focus on research and education, our doctors remain well informed of the latest neuroscience advances, techniques, and technologies available for patients.
- Brain Aneurysms: What you need to know
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Acoustic Neuromas: What You Should Know
- Peripheral Thermal Injury On Cerebral Integrity
- Exercise-Induced Endogenous Neuroprotection In Stroke
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Mechanisms And Treatment Of Hydrocephalus
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease
- Effect Of Exercise On Neurovascular Integrity In Stroke
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Impaired Motor Learning And Diffuse Axonal Damage In Traumatic Brain Injury