4th Year Medical Students
- $25 Memo-Application Fee for visiting students – credit card only
- $10 for a UT Health San Antonio badge – (cash, check or credit card)
- Approximately $10-$20 for UT Health San Antonio parking with pricing dependent on availability and parking spot location – cash, check or credit card
- $10 for a University Hospital badge – cash, check or credit card
- Scrubs – no cost as of this year but you will have to follow the process for obtaining scrubs and return them when you leave
NOTE: Some of these prices vary for visiting medical students
AAMC Guidance (Academic Year 2022-2023)
The following guidance was developed by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) in response to inquiries about residency interviews for the 2022-23 residency selection cycle. Because students rely on predictable, common practices across schools and programs as they prepare to transition to residency, this guidance will reduce unnecessary confusion, stress, and inequity among students while promoting a more successful residency selection process for all.
Recommendation #1: Programs should conduct virtual interviews for all applicants (including local applicants) for the 2022-23 cycle.
Society of Neurological Surgeons (SNS) Recruitment Guidelines
Click here to visit the SNS page for recruitment guidelines.
We highly recommend that you visit the SNS recruitment guidelines page.
It will contain links for the following resources:
- 2022-2023 Recruitment Update
- Neurological Surgery Resident Letter of Recommendation Form – Home
- Neurological Surgery Resident Letter of Recommendation Form – Away
- Webinar for Neurosurgery Applicants in the 2022-2023 Match
The linked page will be updated periodically with the most current information, policies, and documents.
You can view the full ERAS timeline here.
For any questions about our program, please contact our residency coordinator using the form below.