Welcome to the UT Health Student Chapter of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons! We’re here to help you learn more about the field of neurosurgery, and connect you with attending residents and other interested medical students.
We hold monthly meetings led by our faculty sponsor, Dr. Tarasiewicz, and our resident advisor, Dr. Webb. We also have shadowing opportunities and avenues to get started on research for those who are interested. For more information, or to be added to our Facebook page, please reach out to one of our officers.
- President: Sarath Pathuri
- Vice President: Umair Rehman
- Treasurer: Keannette Russell
- Research Coordinators: Jonathan Towne, Dene Benz
- Resident Advisor: Dr. Matthew Webb