With our partners at University Children’s Health and more than 150 pediatric physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, UT Health Physicians creates the largest pediatric practice in Central and South Texas.
Our faculty offer top-tier expertise in numerous medical specialties and subspecialties and are on the cutting-edge of new knowledge through their work in academic medicine. Most major health plans are accepted at our facilities.
The UT Health Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic at Gateway is our newest clinical location serving the families and children of South Texas. Located at Suite 311 8435 Wurzbach Road, the clinic offers a pediatric specific lab facility for families as well as numerous subspecialty services including Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Hematology, and Pediatric Neurology. Contact us at: 8435 Wurzbach Rd Suite 311 San Antonio, TX Phone: 210-450-7334. Fax: 210-450-2124
We provide care at the South Texas Medical Center and throughout greater San Antonio.
- UT Health Physicians Pediatric Specialties Clinics
- Children’s Heart Network
- Robert B. Green Campus-Downtown San Antonio
- University Hospital
- UHS Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Texas Diabetes Institute
- UT Health Physicians General Pediatrics Clinic
- Medical Arts and Research Center
- UT Health MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The Center for Miracles – Downtown San Antonio (Child Abuse Pediatrics)